Corporate trailer Danvo Bakeries


Corporate trailer Danvo Bakeries

All products sold by Danvo Bakeries are produced in the bakery in Riel (near Tilburg). The bakers of Danvo Bakeries are working daily on improving product quality and developing new products.

The mission of Danvo Bakeries is to supply from Riel (near Tilburg), distributes bread products to home and abroad customers, mainly to the better restaurants, foodservice and food retail. Danvo has a number of principles regarding their customers and employees who are at all times leading the process.

The production process is as following: ingredients are purchased from national and international suppliers. Inbound goods, when delivered, are inspected. Next, dough will be kneaded, cut into pieces and decorated. The dough will be baked slowly to ensure a quality taste, flavour and structure. Pre-baking of the breads (cooked-through, without colour), cooling and shock freezing the products and finally packaging products and transporting them to customers.

Danvo Bakeries offers a wide organic range of bread products. EKO-quality label: Organic bread is identified by the EKO-quality label. There are no chemical pesticides and fertilizers used during organic farming, likewise there is no genetic engineering used. The ingredients of organic bread are 95% biological at minimum, and come from organic farming. The remaining 5% of non-organic ingredients are yeast, salt, leaven or bake ferment, water and bread improvers.

The corporate trailer, or better named as the corporate trailer, of Danvo Bakeries is produced exactly like the well-known trailer we already know from cinema's. Dynamic shots, filmic color graded images, strong quotes, a epic soundtrack and a native American voice over. All these parts are the perfect ingredients to complete the corporate trailer of Danvo Bakeries. Giving the viewer the adrenaline to watch the corporate trailer from beginning to the end.

CUSTOMER: Danvo Bakeries

Category: Corporate

CHALLENGES: Production animation and motion graphics

Extras: Making of

  • Camera
  • Lenses
    Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 II USM, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II USM
  • Audio
  • Grip
  • Director
  • Making of

Related projects of Danvo Bakeries